We believe in the fundamental right of all children to know the love of a family and we want to realize that mission in the most ethical way possible. If you want to know more about our kids, our families, our programs or our finances, just ask. We understand that giving is a very personal choice and we promise to be the best possible stewards of your passion, time and money.
IRS Determination Letter
Click here for the most recent version of our IRS Determination Letter, stating that we have been recognized as a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
Click here for the most recent version our W-9, which can be used for employers to issue donations or corporate matches to Brittany's Hope.
2016 Year In Review
2015 Form 990
2014 Form 990
2013 Form 990
2012 Form 990
2011 Form 990
2010 Form 990
2009 Form 990
2009 Annual Report
2008 Form 990
2008 Annual Report
2007 Form 990
2007 Annual Report
2006 Form 990
- Brittanys Hope is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
- Contributions are tax-deductible, as provided by law.
- We are required to file an IRS Form 990 annually.
- We are governed by a Board of Directors.
- Our annual financial statements are audited by an independent accounting firm and available by request.