Stone Gables Estate - Annual Drive-Thru Lights
Celebrate the traditions and true meaning of Christmas with your loved ones from the comfort of your vehicle. Stone Gables Estate invites you to experience a spectacular 3-mile Christmas Light Drive-Thru which features over 800,000+ brilliant LED lights. There are several new storyboards, additions, and surprises for 2022. More lights, more sights, more dates, more joy!
Stone Gables Estate has generously allowed all tickets purchased through this site to directly benefit Brittany’s Hope.
- Six-foot-tall, color-changing Christmas lightbulbs at the entrance
- New storyboards, including the Twelve Days of Christmas
- New oversized sleigh, deer, and more with Santa and the elves along with our alpacas and miniature ponies every Friday and Saturday
- Three colossal new light displays, a light motion train, wreaths, and 18-foot trees
- Hundreds of beautifully lit trees
- The Star Barn Village, Herr’s Mill Covered Bridge, and other structures in lights
- The celebration of the birth and life of Christ, beautifully illustrated with lights and signage
- The origins of Christmas traditions
- A life-sized Nativity scene, with an explanation of why the stable was used
- The Harrisburg, Lincoln & Lancaster Railroad steam train – decorated for the holidays
- A drive through the enchanted Moravian Star Forest
- A free download of Christmas music entitled, “O Holy Night,” by Marty Rotella
- New! A keepsake booklet entitled, “The True Meaning of Christmas – The Celebration of the Birth of Christ”
- More exciting features
- Tuesday through Thursday, November 29 – December 1
- Tuesday through Thursday, December 6 – 8
- Tuesday through Thursday, December 13 – 15
- Tuesday through Thursday, December 20 – 22
- Tuesday through Thursday, December 27 – 29
- 5:00 to 8:00 p.m. on Mondays through Thursdays
Weekend dates are available at the Stone Gables Estate at cost.
This is a drive-thru only, with no opportunity to park and walk around the site.
Brittany’s Hope may offer, from time to time, tickets for fundraising events where a percentage of the event donation will go help support our mission. In such cases, when we receive your event donation, we believe it was your full intention to support our efforts to meet the needs of orphaned and at-risk children. Because Brittany’s Hope works quickly to put 100% of the donations received to immediate use, we do not offer refunds on any donations or any donations made for events, including tickets/registrations.
In cases where events are canceled or postponed due to external circumstances, such as Covid-19, Brittany’s Hope reserves the right to offer transfers of sponsorships to other events where they see fit. They also reserve the right to offer other opportunities to both ticket and sponsorship holders.
Questions about this policy or a canceled event can be sent to email@example.com.